Assistant Instructor, Social Media/Marketing Advisor
Tina loves to teach. She grew up shooting rifles and shotguns and got into shooting pistols regularly as an adult. In 2013, she started attending all women shooting events with A Girl and A Gun Women’s Shooting League. She realized that shooting was now a passion and she began instructing soon afterward. That same year, she became a competitive shooter and has shot in over 50 local matches, many state matches, and 2 National Championship matches.
Tina has over 600 hours of firearms training and has trained under some top tiered instructors in her higher level training. She works with women, men, and children with their parents or guardians with an emphasis on safety at all times.
P3 Defense and Training was established in 2014 offering firearm and safety training. Tina wants people that want to further their skills to be armed with the skills they need to protect themselves and their loved ones.
- NRA Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection in the Home, Home Firearm Safety
- NRA Range Safety Officer
- Texas Dept. of Public Safety License To Carry Instructor
- Texas Dept. of Public Safety School Safety Instructor
- Massad Ayoob Group Use of Deadly Force Instructor
- Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events Instructor
- International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA) Safety Officer
- Facilitator of the Austin area chapter of A Girl and A Gun Women’s Shooting League
- Over 600 hours of Professional Firearm Training.
- Student of Karl Rehn, Kathy Jackson, Massad Ayoob, Caleb Causey, Gordon Carrell, Randi Rogers, Tom Givens, & others
- Assistant Instructor at KR Training
- Medical Training with Lone Star Medics and Dark Angel Medical
- Competitive Shooter, 2 National Championship matches